Saturday, August 27, 2011

Your Chose

God knows us.  He knew us before we were born or formed.  How amazing is that!  He knows our thoughts and our ways.  He knows what we will do in the next moment, hour, and day.

When I went away to college we would sing songs during our devotion time at night. One of the songs that I had learned and never had heard before was a song that came from Psalm 139 verses 23-24.

"Search me oh God, and know my heart; try me and know my thoughts, and see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way, lead me in the way everlasting."

Whenever my thoughts tend to wander I think about this song and these verses and ask God to bring my thoughts back to him.

We are given a chose to choose God everlasting or be his enemy forever.  God is still going to love you and wants more than anything for you to choose Him but in the end it is ultimately your chose to make that decision.

The Lord God is the only one who knows all about us from the time we were born until we step into eternity. Their is no way to flee from his presence.  We are his and we were fearfully and wonderfully made by him.

What is your chose going to be?  Will you choose to be His child or His enemy.  The chose is yours.

Have a blessed day friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment